Sunday, October 01, 2006

Grand Opening!


This weekend Needles and I ventured down to the promise land to visit family and be there for my Cousin's grand opening of his new shop. I tried to help out by drumming up some business. Some friends and I walked around the front of the shop dressed up in Halloween costumes to draw all kinds of attention by passers by. From the honks, howls, screams and hand waves I think we did a good job. We had a great weekend visiting with my family. Tomorrow I have to go to jury selection. This is a great time for this as my boss is off recovering from surgery and another co workers grandfather passed away last week. We are short staffed and with this our work force is cut in half. I just want to get this over with.

That is me in the gray Creature Reacher outfit called Howler. I think some people were born for certain rolls in life. I think I became Howler if only for a day.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Let the Halloween festivities begin!