Sunday, April 15, 2007

Late Night Finish.


I wasn't going to post because I have been boycotting blogger starting last weekend but since Needles can't post because Blog-city is down, I thought I would post an update on current events. Needles started knitting Saturday at around 10am and finished first in the sweet sixteen. She posted her pic on flickr at 3:07am last night. Overall she finished in roughly 16 hours give or take a few minutes. This wasn't the fastest pair of socks she knitted but I was surprised she was able to still be fast even though the pattern was fidgety, she was shopping and travelling all while knitting the socks and the pattern had some issues by the comments of some of the other knitters. She barely beat out Sheepspyjamas by maybe a couple of hours. They were neck and neck in the progress shots.


All I have to say to Cynical ( Dave Ramsey Jr.) is I'm sorry. Little did you know that when Ragged opened the tube scarf that she knitted, life would never be the same after that. Needles unleashed her haul on me this morning. Looks like she had a good time.


We just got back from eating Chinese and doing some grocery shopping. It might be time for a nap since I was up with Needles late last night and only managed about 6hrs of sleep due to my right shoulder and neck aching again. Nothing a few days of rest won't fix.

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Sorry to work you so hard. I have been in too big a hurry to get this project done. I think I will just set back a bit and enjoy the weekend and not be in such a rush with the pond. I will work on is some tomorrow if the weather cooperates. Thanks for all the help and rest those aching muscles.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Go Needles! Go Needles!

Team Needles!