Saturday, April 28, 2007

Late Night with Needlefingers.


The Sock Madness Round 5 pattern was released today around 2:30pm our time. Needles finished her first sock around 11pm with several interruptions that slowed her a bit. She is currently working on the second sock and is clicking this one off a lot quicker.


Mom and Dad came up Thursday so evenings after work has been mostly spent with them. Today my father was singing an old nursery rhyme to my 3 year old niece, that has been an oldy but a goody for quite some time. It was Itsy Bitsy Spider but with my fathers twist. My father instead of Itsy came up with a different word that sounded similar. If you know my father this is no surprise. The word he came up with was Itchy which make the next word in the rhyme that would sound right would be Bitchy. So the rhyme went Itchy Bitchy Spider went up the water spout. My mother was telling us about this little faux-pa on my fathers part and I was about to pee my pants.


Tomorrow after we sleep late we are making plans to visit with my parents and venture out to the Old Settler's Days. They are held a our local 4 H center. We will be feasting on buffalo burgers and homemade root beer. Have a good weekend everyone.

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

Oh, Thank You, Pilot! I was just wondering yesterday if we had missed Old Settler days or if they stopped having it again. Now I just have to convince Husband that we need home-made rootbeer (that reads: more bottles for my cabinet top).

Rudy said...

If I got washed down the water spout every time it rained, Id be bitchy too.

K_Dense73 said...

Give 'em hell, Needles!