Friday, April 20, 2007

Once a Twinky always a Twinky.


One day last week my brother and I tentatively made plans to eat out at the Trace Inn for our usual BBQ rib night. Today after I got home from mowing I received a call from Brando which was confirming our plans. Since Needles was a little late getting home from work I told them to go ahead and we would meet up with them at the restaurant. I took my time so as to try to meet up with Needles getting to the place. As I was pulling into the intersection in the park lo and behold there was Needles coming from the other direction. It was perfect timing. When we arrived and went inside I started looking for the rest of the gang as they were to have supposed to leave before us. They weren't there. We sat and waited just a few minutes and there they were. Brando, Yin, Yuri and Rudy wearing the exact same shirt as me. How embarrassing. I remember my Mother purchasing the shirt for us last Christmas and I have worn it a total of 4 or 5 times. Rudy said he has worn his once before. I wonder what were the odds of us wearing the same shirt? It use to irritate us when my mother would do this to us when we were young....Now we are doing it to ourselves.
Above is not a picture of us but I felt as conspicuous as these two.

6 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

I love it!

Rudy said...

I could had died but it was kind of funny. Oh well, I am sure only about half of the 300 or so people noticed. Yo Bro, contact me next week so we can coordinate our wardrobe. He he he

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Giggle! Giggle!

FarmWife said...

This would be a bad time to admit that I often dress my boys alike and recive an extrodinary amount of pleasure from it. But then they're too young to care...I promise to stop before they hit 13...probably. But they were so cute in their matching yellow and blue argyle sweater vests on Easter...and I fully intend on doing the same to BabyGirl and Bitsy...am I evil?

Rudy said...

I wouldnt say evil just severaly twisted. He he he

Ragged Around the Edges said...

OK, I can't help it, but I am still giggling over the fact that you guys showed up in the same shirt. If only there was a picture to mark the event.