Sunday, April 29, 2007

Round 5 progress.

Needles finished her sock at 4:46 am Saturday morning. She posted her picture to Flikr and was the first of the final 8 to finish. The competition is still going with one race left. Stitchenwench, Needles aka (Knitter473) and Tekwagirl2001 have won their divisions. Yarniac and Siri are still at it.

Today we are celebrating Yin's B'day at a rollerskating rink in the next town over. In the invitation it said skate $1.25. Hee Hee like were gonna skate. Yeah the skates are $1.25 but the medical bills to follow are a bit steep. I remember the last time I skated......it was horrible. It usually took me several minutes to get the hang of it, I finally get it and skate the rest of the evening, but the last time the pain caused me to give it up before I got to that part. It was several days before I got back to normal.

I think it is about time for B'fast so TTFN and all that jazz.

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Party over heeeareee! See ya at the party.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

There is a sad, but ugly story revolving around us going skating for my 30th birthday. Let's just say: it wasn't pretty.