Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend is over...

We had a great weather weekend. Friday after work I mowed at Mom and Dad's. After that was the great shirt fiasco at the Trace. Yesterday Needles wanted to dye yarn so I help with her project. Last night we had a movie night. We watched the Abyss on the projector in the comfort of our own bed. I have to say that watching movies in the bed makes it easy to fall out dead asleep. We started the movie on Friday night and had to finish it up on Saturday night due to eyelids that weighed about a ton. Today we finished the dyed yarn project and went out to see the recent progress on Rudy's secret pond. Check out the pics here. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I could just slap you down Cynical. Good night all.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep, I wish I could sleep,