Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day

Today is Earth Day and I have to admit, I didn't even know it until I went to Google and noticed the change in their logo. Because of my selfish and uncaring human oversight I thought that I would make the ultimate sacrifice for Earth Day. My sacrifice was that when Needles and I went to the Dairy Dee and they asked me if I needed any napkins to wipe the ice cream off of my face, I declined and instead decided to use my tongue. I know you might say that this kind of sacrifice is too much and that how can a human go to such lengths but I have to admit I feel like a better person for it. Some people say that I am a person that gives of myself a little too much. What can I say, it's all for a good cause.

PS. 10 days til Happy Time!

1 comment:

Brando said...

Oh My goodness!! That is exactly what Yin and Yuri said. :)

Napkins, we don't need no stinking napkins.