Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One and one half.

That is the number of work days left between me and Vacation. Tomorrow Needles and I have dental appointments and then I have to come home a mow our lawn to get ready for our trip. I have been anxiously awaiting this moment for a few months now and I have to say I am ready to go, not physically but mentally. The last few days I have keeping an eye on the weather at our Vacation spot and over the last couple of days my worst fear has now become reality. They are calling for rain every day we are in Springfield. In a way I am disappointed in the weather but in away I am hoping to get a little down time. I just wish we could get a couple of nice days in there. Just goes to show that maybe after 12 years without a Vacation, we just aren't supposed to go on Vacation.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

The good news is that the forecast will probably change a lot between now and then.