Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Getting into shape.

Needles and I have made a effort to try to eat better and lose a little weight in the hopes that we might feel better. I have been somewhat successful in dropping a few pounds but Needles says that with women its a different story. I have lost approx 22 pounds since the first of the year and I can honestly say I do feel better. I can at least bend over and tie my shoe without feeling winded from having my air cut off by my belly. Today I made the ultimate leap a bought a set of scales. Do you know what I did just as soon as I got them out of the package?.......I weighed the cats of course. Tugger is a whopping 12.4 pounds. They say the average weight of an adult cat is 10 to 15 pounds. Copper has a bit of an issue however. He's a big boy. An 18.6 pound big boy. Even if we don't weigh ourselves regular at least we will have fun weighing the cats.

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

Good job, Pilot. Losing weight is hard and curbing what you eat is harder, at least for me. I think Copper might outweigh his cousin Cooper currently. The Boop's weight is down lately.