Monday, April 07, 2008

Vacation toys


Today I received a new toy. It is a camcorder that is about the size of a 8 track tape that will record up to 2 hour of video in high definition. I am planning on taking it with us on our vacation so Cynical and Ragged you better polish up your acting skill cause your gonna be in the movies. The camcorder is also a 8 mega pixel camera. If you just do photos it will hold over 1600 photos. Think that just might get us. Can you imagine watching that in a slide show. At 3 seconds per image it would take you 80 minutes. Dats alot of pichur takin. I think Needles might take it with her to Greencastle to get a few pans of the booths.


Mom and Dad are up this week and it has been good to spend some time with them. I think my diet is going to backslide a few pounds until they leave though. Have a good evening.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Uhoh, I'm in trouble if it's true about what they say about the camera adding 10 pounds.

And all I got was a new sump pump.

K_Dense73 said...

We have started rehearsing skits for the camcorder.