Tuesday, June 03, 2008

GO OBAMA!


Well it looks like the primaries are winding down and even though it is a close race I am glad that this mess will be over. I am tired of all the mud slinging and the candidates being called out for each and every faux paus. Three or four months ago I would have loved a have a Obama/Clinton ticket but now I am not so sure. I think that both candidates have whipped their side of the party into such a feud that if their candidate doesn't make the cut, then they are going to vote republican. Yeah, That's what we we need 4 more years of what we have already put up with for almost the past 8 years. By having another republican in the white house will definitely show Obama. And I am afraid we will ALL pay the price for it. Democrats and republicans alike.

No comments: