Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mudhouse Magic!

I mentioned a few posts ago that I had ordered coffee online from our home away from home in Springfield, MO. A few days after I placed the order I received a message from Kyle the head roaster stating that my order information had went through perfectly except for exactly what I ordered. He stated that he was sorry and that the situation was very embarrassing and that he would get my order out as soon as he had all the information. I returned the phone call and left a message that I had ordered the Mudhouse Espresso Blend, 1 pound, whole bean. The next day I received another phone call asking how I wanted it ground. I again returned a message restating that I wanted it whole bean, not ground. Several days go by which leads us up to now. Today when I arrived home I noticed a little black box on the front porch. Was it? Could it be? Yes it was. My long awaited Mudhouse order. I grabbed the box up greedily and went to the kitchen table to open my prize, the Mudhouse logo smiling warmly at me like a warm cup of coffee. After I carefully made cuts in the tape to gain access to my coveted treasure. Upon opening the package the first thing I noticed was a note and the second was another package of coffee. Apparently the have just started the interwebs sales and they have had some growing pains. I miss our little home in Springfield.



I think the note is very neat. They didn't have to send more coffee but I am sure we will "make" ourselves drink it. (In background there's the whirrr of a coffee grinder followed by dripping of coffee maker and soon to be followed by slurping. Might throw in a yum or two.)

If you would like to order coffee from the Mudhouse click HERE.

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Cool. Or should I say hot.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Now that's personal service.