Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One up, one down.

We took Copper to the vet Monday for a follow up visit. He came back fine other than his B12 level was alittle low in his blood. They gave me some $15 brown fluid that I get to squirt down his throat once a day for a few days. He loves that let me tell ya. I love it too since when I am done I am cleaning up brown drops off of him, me and the floor when finished. When Copper got home from the vet last Monday he was very sneezy. I think he picked up a cold while at the vet. A couple of days later we noticed Tugger being kinda erpy. He was straightening his head and licking his lips and mouth alot. He also had the occasional hack and sneeze. Yesterday Tugger wasn't interested in eatting at all. Today when I got home I found Tugger running from the back room licking his lips so I am guess he got his appetite back. Needles came home with some soft food and Tugger mowed through it in no time. I think both of our kitties are on the mend but it has been a house of sickly felines for the last few days. It was getting to the point that I was getting worried about our weekend plans but I think we are OK now.

Every afternoon this week has been helping with Halloween decorations. I think a lot of the heavy lifting is done but there is still lots to do.

3 comments:

Rudy said...

Thank you so much for your help with my decorations. The mausoleum is a deffinate 2 person job. If you need any help with your decor just say the word and I am there dude. Glad all the heavy stuff is pretty much done except for Mort and the front of the mausoleum. But that can be done by one.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Poor kitties, get well soon.

Terri said...

Hi! I came over from Memoirs of a Farm Wife. I'm giving blog to blog love and will be posting about your blog on mine - come on over.