Saturday, September 06, 2008

Productive day.

This morning I woke up a few hours before Needles. I started off with grinding and brewing a pot of 89er's blend coffee. After I started on my first cup I thought I would get breakfast ready even though sleepy head was still in bed. I started the beacon and sausage and after I got them going I went check on sleeping beauty. I had hopes that some of the smell of the coffee and food would make it into the bedroom and rouse Needles from her slumber. Before long, just as I was starting the eggs and the toast was a little over done, she strolled into the kitchen. A good morning sweety and in a few minutes we were at the kitchen table with breakfast in front of us with a cup of joe and apple-strawberry-banana juice. After breakfast we had a job to do. The shower was in need of a little repair so we jumped into the car and went to the big city. A quick stop at ACE hardware to get a part and we were on our way home. When I started working on the shower I got done in a flash and tested my work......No change and I found out why. Another fitting had broken and was spraying water in the closet. Soooooo another quick trip to the big city to get another part and soon after I arrived home the shower was working once again. After that I decided to go into the garage and clean out the car and put in the new floor mats. After that I thought I would wash and wax the Jeep and after that was accomplished I changed the oil in purple truck. This was something had been needing done for several weeks and while I was at it I lubed the front end. After that was all done my stomach was telling me to find a bite to eat and just my luck Needles was inside making a tater tot casserole. It was very good and my belly was satisfied. I am now setting on the couch contemplating a nap and I think that is what I am going to do. Good evening folks.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading this.