Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Down goes Frazier!

Today after work I thought I would stop at Casey's a full up the gas tank. The weather was nasty and the spitting rain was freezing to my windshield as quick as it was hitting it. I thought with the overhang that by the gas pumps it wouldnt be too bad. Wrong! I stepped out of the Jeep and first my foot slide under the open door and as I tried to gather myself it went from bad to worst. As I grabbed the door handle I spun around and fell with my left foot under the Jeep, my right foot in the Jeep and my left hand on the door handle and my back flat on the ground. When I hit the ground I heard a voice from one of the other vehicles filling up. It was our local sheriff asking if I am alright. I answered "yeah" as I layed there flat on my back. I layed there for about 2 seconds before I decided I needed to get up. I made sure I had both feet on solid ground and finished pumping my gas. I don't know what it is about the people around here but they usually drive like idiots on a good day. You add a little freezing rain and it's like they come out of the wood work to drive on this mess. I had one person tailgating me on my way home while another person pulled right out in front of me and then proceeded to pass the car in front of them. All I can say is if I ever see these people in the ditch...I gonna roll on by.

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Now there's a youtube moment.

Rudy said...

Flippin them the bird as they open mouth gaped stairing at me as I roll on by. Now thats not very nice. Where is the Christmas spirit???? Screwim I say.