Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Famous!

A website has posted my deer hunting video that I placed on youtube about 2 weeks ago. The first week it hit the 400 mark and over the last few days the video has hit the 1400 viewers mark. I was wondering why it had so many hits all of a sudden. Tonight while surfin the interwebs I got my answer. They update the video every few days but I think it was neat for them to put it on their homepage even just for a day or two. If you want to goto the website the link is http://www.prairiestateoutdoors.com/index.php.
The picture above is a screen shot of the website. To see it enlarged click on the picture. My video is on the left side of the screen about halfway down the page titled Wayne County first season deer hunting.

5 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

May I have your autograph?

Ramblin73 said...

Yes you may.... For a price. JK

K_Dense73 said...

That's cool. Wait to their see your naked dancing video.

Rudy said...

I wanna see the playdoh in the belly button secret photos online but that maybe wishful thinking.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Playdoh! Playdoh!

No naked dancing videos, I can't watch those at wrok.