Friday, December 12, 2008

It arrived yesterday.

Yesterday when I arrived home, there was a large package on the front porch. I brought it in and pondered its opening, but first a few picks.
After removing the plastic wrap it found a large block of dry ice. Of course soon after I put a small chunk of the ice into some water in the bathroom sink and watched the fog roll. Back to the package. Inside the styro foam container was a box.
Once I removed the box the contents of the package was confirmed.

At last my 15 pounds of pig, chicken, duck and last but not least turkey goodness. I can't wait until Xmas to enjoy my Southern delicacy. I hope it is everything I have built it up to be in my mind. Float this puppy in some of Linda's dressing and I am sure it will be amazing. Mmmmmmmm.

On another note. This morning when I woke up I noticed it was unusually cold in the house. I didn't think too much of it until I looked at the thermostat. 63 degrees holy ice cycles its cold. I messed with the thermostat a bit but eventually had to go to work. When I got home this evening I noticed the temp was a balmy 58 degrees and I decided to keep my coat on. I again messed around and reset and checked to see if the pilot was still lite. Unfortunately it is more than I can figure out. I will need to call my friendly heater repairman. With electric heaters we are able to make it a little warmer but it is still a bit chilly up in her. Have a nice weekend everyone. Mine is starting out smashingly.

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

Mama, I'm scared.