Thursday, December 18, 2008

Panormous Shamormous.


I was just watching the Pizza Hut commercial featuring the new Panormous pizza. The commercial showed several people passing the box from person to person with each of them taking a slice a passing it on. I think the idea is to portray a endless supply of pizza coming from this box. Hmmf. I am not impressed. This commercial reminds me of a visit to the promise land where Ragged ordered a pizza for the 3 of us that literally had to be tipped on its side to fit through the door. I think there was a furniture dolly involved but I am not sure, my memory of the whole feast is sketchy. Anyway the pizza was so huge that I ate myself into a coma...... 3 times. You may not think this possible but I think I was suffering from tomato sauce overdose and the symptoms from the cheese is a TMI. The box was used as a fort by several kids down the street until a street gang kicked them out an used it for their crib. As I think back I wish I had another big pizza to overdose on. Ahhh the memories.

PS. The picture above is of a smaller pizza that I found on the interwebs.

PS. jk Ragged the pizza was excellent and we did finish it.....eventually.

3 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Do they got breadsticks stuffed with sausage, too?

Ragged Around the Edges said...

My goodness. . . our pizza beat that one all to heck.

Terri said...

now that is what I call recycling - a fort AND a crib after holding the precious pie.