Friday, May 19, 2017

PRK 24 Hour Follow Up.

The day after procedure I was relatively pain free. I did my morning drops routine and then Needles drove me to my appointment. I was shortly called back to do a quick eye measurement and then into an exam room. The tech informed me that my vision would most likely get worse before it got better and that 24 hours to 36 hours is usually the worst. My eye chart test went pretty quick because I could only read about 4 of the 5 letters at the top of the chart even though it was very blurry and still some double vision, I am not sure what line on the eye chart it was. I was told the Dr. would be in in a moment. When the Dr. entered the room he asked me about pain and looked into my eye with a very bright light which was uncomfortable due to the light sensitivity. The doctor told me that I was 50% healed and said I needed to come back on Tuesday May 23rd. I would have to say my vision was about the same as just after the procedure.

No comments: