Sunday, July 30, 2006

Paranormal Graduation.

Last Thursday night I attended our last Paranormal class and received my official ghost hunter certificate. We then went to a cemetery in order to see if we could pick up any activity. After being in the cemetery for awhile it started to sprinkle. The sprinkling gave way to a down pour and the night was cut short. We didn't even get a chance to thank our teacher. I did email him and let him now the I appreciated the class and what he taught me. Here are some pictures from the rain shortened night.


And Here is a picture of some of the equipment we were monitoring in the cemetery. There was a couple of spikes but nothing that stayed constant.



On Friday we left for the promise land. We arrived around 6ish and Mom fed us until our tongues pooked out of our mouths. That night I slept in the bed I slept in when I was just a wee lad. The next day we went to my cousins shop and looked around at the items he had. He has a lot of items already but sounds like he has even more to come. We are planning a trip down there in early Oct. For the Grand Opening. After making a purchase we went to one of my favorite stores. Uncle Lee's we found some items for Halloween and some ammo for the guns. After arriving home it was time to go to Grannies for supper. I ate until I almost went into a coma while chewing. I then waddled out to the car a we returned home. Dad just got a new 17 caliber varmet gun so we decided to go in the back 40 and try out the noisemaker. We sited in the scope so that it will shoot within a inch at 100yrds. After that Needles and I went on a Safari Tour around the grounds. We saw turtles, frogs, ducks, snakes, rabbits, geese, alligators, raccoons, squirrels, bears, chipmunks, birds, turkeys and cows. It was very exciting but it was getting dark so we returned home and reclined in the livingroom until it was time to go to bed. This morning we got up ate breakfast and packed up to get ready to leave. It was a fun weekend and I was glad we got to make it down since I haven't been in Kentucky for a few months. We arrived home around 3pm and found a JC Pennys catalog coupon shredded in the floor. In the middle room was several puke puddles of frothy foam leading back to the back room where Copper was hunkered down and in obvious distress. He vomited again and the sputum had a red ting like in may have a little blood. I put Copper in the bathroom to keep him off the carpet while we had to make a delivery. When we returned home Copper was laying in the bathtub and acted like nothing happened. He has eaten and seems to be doing fine now. I think he swallowed some of the coupon and got choked. Stupid Cat. I bet this breaks him of his wanting to chew on anything paper or cardboard. I hope anyway.

3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Glad you had a good time in KY.

Sounds like Copper is just simply a thrifty shopper.

Rudy said...

I too wish I could have told J thanks for the class and resorted to a email thanks.

I am glad to hear Copper is doing better and thanks for the delivery.

Rudy said...

We all gradeated Sigma Boo Lata. sp