Monday, March 31, 2008

Back from the Body Shop.

Today after work I stopped by our local body shop to see how much it would cost to buff out the scuff marks on the rear bumper. I was surprised when the guy said "Oh...20 bucks." I asked him if he thought the marks would come out with the buffing and he said there was a good chance of it. He checked the crush bumper underneath the bumper cover and it was OK. We have to drop the car off Thursday and they are going to fix it Friday.

Tonight Needles if fixin spaghetti. Mmmmmm pasta. Pasta is like a dessert since I had to go almost a year and a half with it limited strictly in my diet. Now that we found Barilla it is now back into the regular round up and as Yin would say "I lub it."

I find myself wishing it was Friday. My parents are planning to come up and this will be their first trip up here in several months.

We are currently getting some storms and it is knocking out the TV reception. Oh well I have seen all of the ST: Voyager series anyway.

No comments: