Thursday, May 01, 2008

Polished Weapons.

Today Needles and I had dental appointments. I am ashamed to say that this is the first time I have been to the dentist in 5 years and it has been roughly 10 years since I have had my teeth cleaned. We both passed without cavities and I am very surprised, however I do need to go back to get a filling that is probably 20 years old redone due to wear and tear. We both wanted to get our weapons polished up because I plan on using them next week when we are on VACATION. I seem excited about it do I? I can't wait. At first the weather forecast kinda got me down but after realizing that I am going to get away from work for a week and the excellent company we will have on our trip has turned this frown "upsidown". I have also noticed that the weather forecast has been a little revised so it looks like we might get a nice day or two which will be nice. When I was at work today, I received a phone call from Needles asking me if I wanted her to pick me up a sandwich since we were leaving at noon for our appointment. I said "Sure where ya goin?" She said "Quickies." I said " What kinda sandwiches they have?" She said "Subs." She then proceeded to name them. There's The Nooner, Mile High Club, Big Willy BLT, Moby-Dick, Maui Waui, Hog Wild, Colossus and last but not least the Bootknocker. I of course had to have the Bootknocker because that just spoke to me. The sub was very good and don't forget their slogan. Get It Fast and Go Away Satisfied!
PS. One Day til Vacation.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I have faith that we'll have good weather. It will be.

K_Dense73 said...

If the boots are a rockin', don't come a knockin'.