Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Appointment for Beef.


Saturday Rudy, Brando, Needles and I have an appointment for Beef. A not so local butcher is having a sale and since it seems that the prices on everything is going up and we like to buy in bulk we thought we would go ahead and get a few things. We have done this before about 3 years ago when we bought a half an angus so we know what to expect. We are just wondering if we will have the room. We had our freezer level full last time, but we do have a back up plan. My Mom and Dad said we could use their freezer if we overflow which is very possible since our freezer has a lot of Schwan items in it awaiting its turn to be consumed. Last time we went to pick up the meat we took 3 coolers and that wasn't near enough. I have a large carryall container to go into the back of the truck that I think will come in very handy. I Love Beef.

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Schwanna bring some beef down here?

Brando said...

Get to eating that is our motto cause I wasn't sure if we had enough room either.