Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Change is in the air.

Today I went to work and today we had an observer that is going into the Radiography program. I was talking with her and while chatting our discussion round to gas prices and all the driving that they have to do in the program. She told me that her mother traded in a truck this weekend and that the car dealer had told them that they were no longer taking any trade ins with a 8 cylinder engine or greater. They said they can't sell them. It looks like the rise in gas prices made a great impact in the holiday travel with a new word being coined "Staycation." Tomorrow the Jeep is going into the shop. While driving today I noticed a pecking noise in the engine. I am not sure as to how long it has been going on but I hope that what ever it is will be a quick and cheap fix but probably not as it sounds like it is deep in the engine. Probably valve or lifter. Wish Jeepy and Me luck.

No comments: