Thursday, May 31, 2007

BONE HEAD AWARD GOES TO...

This 31 year old lawyer is Andrew Speaker. He is a carrier of Drug resistant TB and he is an idiot.
I can't think of any good words for this guy right now. The words I CAN think of is selfish, uncaring and idiotic. This guy knowingly could become a modern day Typhoid Mary and nothing I have read shows that he has any remorse for what he has done. Only that HE is O.K. and tells about the thousands of dollars that it takes to treat his illness. Oh and the really nice part is that his illness is fatal to 30% of people who contract drug resistant TB. If it wasn't bad enough that he flew from the U.S. to Europe....While in Europe he flew on several more flights just to make things worse. Then knowing he was on a Do Not Fly list to the U.S. he flew into Canada and drove into the U.S. People like this make me furious. All they think of is themselves and who cares about anyone else and their safety. If there is just one person that contracts this dreadful disease because this guy wanted to go on a honeymoon to Europe, then I believe that he should be brought up on charges. If his selfishness ends in killing someone then he should be brought up on man slaughter charges. I believe all medical costs incurred from this incident should be billed to this idiot. I guess he is not entirely to blame. The airlines and customs all failed to operate at the level inwhich our tax payers money is supposed to operate in the interest of national security.

Just when I think that I have seen it all in the category of bonehead things to do...Then something like this comes along and I am amazingly surprised that the bar has been raised yet again.

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

I'm just glad that a little case of Drug resistent TB didn't get in the way of his vacation plans. That would truly have been criminal. Poor, poor, sick lawer boy. I'm off to weep tears of blood for his pain.

K_Dense73 said...

Easy, Greasy. You'll pop something.

Rudy said...

Go get him Bro. Make him pay!!! (Insert Evil Laugh Here)