Friday, May 11, 2007

TIME OFF!

I am off for an extended weekend. I have taken Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off. I am going to enjoy the time away from work. I do hope that my co workers are able to get along smoothly without me. I have no doubt that can get along OK but the smoothly part maybe difficult. The last couple of days have been doozys.

Tonight is the final pattern of Sock Madness 2007. Tonight is going to be a late night as I have been staying up with Needles in support. I just hope this one goes quick for her. This staying up all night is rough.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Since you have a couple of days off, I have a few projects that need completed. Just kidding. I hope you have a relaxing few days off. Also make sure and brew alot of good coffee for tonight and the knit-o-thon. Good luck and I am keeping my fingers crossed that there is no finger cramps tonight.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

If you could see me, you would notice that I am green with envy that you are getting an extended weekend. Enjoy!

Rooting Needlefingers on (from afar)!