Thursday, May 24, 2007

Star Trek Score!

Over the last few days after a self imposed hiatus from ebay I have been looking over Xmas ornaments. Last year I got a steal on a 1991 original Enterprise Ornament that usually sells for around $150 to 200. I nabbed mine for less than half the price. I was looking over the list of ornaments and did my homework to see what they were going for and figure out what I was willing to pay. Including shipping I procured 7 Star Trek Ornaments I was wanting for around 10 bucks a piece. What a steal seeing how 2 of the ornaments go for around 35-50 bucks each. I received one of the ornaments today and the others will be here in the next couple of days. The list of the haul is as follows.

Hallmark Enterpise NCC-1701 E
Hallmark Voyager
Hallmark Enterprise NCC-1701 D
Hallmark Kirk in his captains chair
Hallmark Galileo shuttle craft
Hallmark Locutus of Borg
Unknown Ornament?

As far as the unknow ornament it was in with a bundle of 4 ornaments I purchased for $16.05.

I love ebay......Maybe a little too much.

I also purchased a 2003 Hallmark Basket of Joy ornament for Needles... It has knitting accessories in the basket. Go figure.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Gotta love ebay! Shhhhh, don't tell Cynical or he'll be jealous.