Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?

I can't wait until Friday. The last couple of days have been some what busy and stressful. I can't say that it has been especially busy but it seems when my boss is gone everything takes about 3 times as long as it should. This seems to stack everything up throughout the day and by the end of the day we are scrambling to get things done. Sometimes it gets done. Sometimes not. When I don't get things done it bothers me and I tend to stress about it. Most times is just stacks up until I get there tomorrow and just makes the next day slip even farther behind. We have a couple of PRN evening people filling in this week and they don't know or frequently forget to do some of the items left behind. This makes for a frustrated Ramblin and not a fun working environment.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

To quote Loverboy, I too am "living for the weekend."

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Wait a minute, is it "working for the weekend"?