Saturday, May 12, 2007

SOCK MADNESS 2007 is DONE!


Needle posted her finished socks at 6:50am our time this morning. She was the first to post so she has unofficially won the competition. I however pooped out at about 3:30am this morning. I was beat. After being on my feet all day at work and then coming home and working on Mom and Dads basement drain until dark I was the walking dead. I did get up at 6:45 just in time to see Needles finish the socks and post them to Flickr. Since I was able to get several hours of sleep I am now wide awake but Needles is still snoozing and will be for some time I expect.


Mom and Dad are coming up tomorrow so we will be out visiting and helping them with projects over the next few days off. Today there is a lot on the agenda. Mow my lawn, Mow Mom and Dad's lawn. Work some more on the drain and go shopping. A lot to accomplish when you sleep until 11am.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Go Needles. Go Needles! I knew she'd come out victorious.

Rudy said...

I had not a doubt in my brain who would win. I am glad the sandbagger lost. He he he