Thursday, February 07, 2008

Excitin NIte in Red Nek Holla!


Wez havin sum excitin goins on in this here nek of the woodz. Wez has a semi truck off in the ditch. Cops are there and everthin. Wez just settin here and hear a noise like a tornader but it was a semi truck tryin to make the korner. I says to myself "Good F'n luck!" and then I heard a bad noise. The bad thing is that I got my socks wet from the puddles on the porch. Next thing I knew shes off in the ditch. Wez now camped out in the winder watchin all the excitmint... I wonder how theys gonna git outta this one. It's almost as excitin as watchin the Duke Boyz.

3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Poor guy, he's making his way, the only way he knows how and that's just a little more than the law will allow.

K_Dense73 said...

I have never understood a post you have written more than this one.

Brando said...

Ragged you are killing me!!

I saw that doofus when I looked down the street too. :)