Sunday, February 03, 2008

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!

Today is the day for the super bowl. I really could care less about the 2 teams that are playing but I am all for the Super Bowl get together and food. Today we have been invited by Jenny from the Blog (who will never post again.) to come to her home and enjoy the Super Bowl as we don't get network channels where we live. Yes we would pay for them if DirecTV offered them but they don't so there you go. Anyway we are heading there to enjoy an evening of the 3 F's. Food, friendship and funny commercials. I ready don't care about the teams and it seems that every where you look the Pats are favored. I seem to always root for the underdog so we will see. I guess I had better wrap this up as we are going to leave soon and we got a few things to pack up. Have a great Super Sunday! Go Giants!

List of things we have on tap.

Spinach, Ham and Cream Cheese Wraps
Oriental Chicken Wings
Taco Bell
Coffee
Various drinks
A bunch of commercials with a football game in between them.

No comments: