Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Vacation research.

We are trying to plan a vacation within a few months and doing some research into the area and things to do. One of the things I know I want to do is closed for renovation until possibly May 3rd. But there is something else that I have been wanting to do for about 8 or 9 years and I am very excited about. I can't wait because not only are we going to go on a vacation. We get to spend it with people we love to be around.

Renta Car research has brought about some info. It looks like and mini van is the most expensive thing to rent and the milage has restrictions. It looks like having a minivan for a week is going to be 350 to 400 dollars depending on the milage. A standard car or luxury car with unlimited milage is $150 to 200 a week. We will see another option might be available to us by then.

PS Thanks Ragged & Cynical for the Valentines Day Card.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

You're going to Dinosaur World aren't you?! That's where we're going. I am so excited. :P