Sunday, February 24, 2008

What the heck.


Last night we went to bed with the plans of going to the big city and eating at the OP. We were going to take the new car so that a friend could see it and take her out to eat. I woke up this morning thanks to the neighbors loud truck that seems to be my new weekend alarm clock. While I was up I thought I would go ahead an feed our starving, malnourished cats and while I was bent over pouring what the cats think is gold nuggets into the bowl I noticed it was very white outside. Too white. I walk to the window and pull back the blind to see almost 2" of snow covering everything and it's still coming down. What the heck, there was NO mention of this in the forecast for today. Not even a mention of snow, flurries, rain or anything. I am beginning to think that the same gods of fate that allowed us to purchase this car doesn't want us to drive it. It has been 5 days since we brought it home and it hasn't moved and inch. If you can believe the weather person the temp is supposed to get up to 38. Maybe this will turn over into rain and all melt quickly. Maybe one of these days.

No comments: