Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Car Smell...

As you probably read in Needles Blog that we got a "new to us" car. A 2007 Dodge Charger SXT and the way things has worked out it is almost like the car was fated to be ours. The only complaint I have is that tomorrow and the next few days the weather is going to be crappy. Not that this car is going to be a sunny day, temps above 70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky type of car but we would prefer not to drive a rear wheel drive car we aren't familliar with on snow and ice just yet. In the next couple of weeks we are going to try to go and see my parents weather permitting. My brother and his family just came from the promise land and had seen alot of the damage that was done there by the recent tornados. We haven't been down there for several weeks. I hope we get to see them soon.

Come on Spring! I am sick to death with this cold weather.

No comments: