Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We got it.

We didn't get as much as they threatened. They were saying 2 to 5 "snow with 1/2 ice on top. It didn't start sleeting and raining until 10pm last night. This morning it was just ice covering everything. I drove to work after almost busting my ass a few times on the way to the garage. And yes of course I had the idiot that pulled in front of me as I seem to alway have one going to work, why would a little ice make any difference. We got about an inch of snow but on top of the ice. On the way home I noticed that my defrosters wasn't working and my windshield wipers quit working on the way home also. JOY! When I left work to come home I had a completely clear windshield. When I got home I had about a 6" by 6" square that wasn't iced over that I could look clearly out of. Yeah Winter! Now go away...

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

We got 3 inches of snow covered in ice. What a mess!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I'm already dreaming of autumn.