Thursday, May 25, 2006

I think I am going to jail.

I just received word from Needles on the truck. They told us 3 hrs work and its ready. This was yesterday. Today they say it still is not done. Maybe tomorrow morning. I swear I am close to a melt down. This large name transmission company that when you think getting your transmission fix they are the first ones you think of isn't worth piss. Today has been 3 weeks and all I can say is. This is idiotic! I hope the weekend goes well. We have already made plans to borrow my brothers truck since the dumbasses are jerking us around. I have just about had it.

3 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Deep breaths and a punching bag, Pilot. Deep breaths and a punching pag.

K_Dense73 said...

Uh...I mean bag.

Rudy said...

I want one of those punching pags.