Tuesday, May 02, 2006

If You Can't Figure It Out...Get A Manual.

At my work today they had a book sale. I looked over the variety of books and other trinkets they had to sell. I like a singing pig for $12 but felt like I didn't need it. I did however find a book that caught my attention. We talked with Cynical and Ragged, last weekend about our attempt to curb some of Coppers unwanted bad habits. Well after seeing this book I thought it was fate. The purchase I made was Understanding Your Cat by Don Harper. I thought that there would be some secret insight to the inner working for the kitty brain and might offer a little tidbit of information and unlock how the mind of our problem child works. After looking over the book I found that it offers no new information. Water pistol and aluminum foil is the best suggestion at keeping the little one off the furniture. Oh Well the pictures of the cute little kittens inside was worth it.

No comments: