Sunday, May 14, 2006

Out and about.

Today Needles and I got our shower and of to the big city. We spent some time in a holistic store but Needles didn't find what she was wanting. We then went to the grocery store and got a few things. After we left there we went to Ophelia's Cup. Needles got the Great Big Gorgeous Salad and I got the Rockin Roast Beef Sandwich. I have to say it was pretty good. A warm roast beef sandwich with carmelized grilled onions and a cream cheese with a side of grapes and a slice of orange and kiwi. To drink we both had the house blend coffee and after I finished the sandwich I switched over to caramel sundae. Not bad but not my favorite flavor. We then decide to stop by Wally World and get a few things. On the way home I stopped off to fill up the gas tank and we rented a few movies. The first movie on the night was Aneon Flux and Mtv cartoon turned into a movie. It wasn't bad. The concept was somewhat original for when it came out. There has been movies since that had a similar premise but for it time it was unique. Charlees Theron has come along way back from Monster. The next movie was Nanny McPhee. It was a cute movie that Needles enjoyed. I thought it was Ok but lost interest in it shortly after it started. The last movie for the evening was King Kong. The special effect was neat and the camera shot gave a sense of motion at time that almost made you motion sick. The show was a little long at 3 hours. I think that several scenes ran a bit long. The movie could have easily been cut down to 2 to 3 1/2 hrs and not lost a thing. Tomorrow we are going down to Needles Mom for Mothers Day and then I got to got to got to mow our lawn. Rain or shine it will be mowed. Mark my words.

No comments: