Saturday, June 10, 2006

AAAAAHHHHHHH the weekend.

Here is a lovely picture from a couple weeks ago. The Japanese Irises are all gone now.

It is the weekend and I am able to relax after a hellish Friday. I worked over an hour just to try and get most of my work done but had to leave some of it for next week. Rudy, King and I have been making plans for the upcoming Oct. Geocachng Event we are planning. We went to an excellent event about a month ago and got some ideas as to make our get together better. We are going to have less caches than last year but lots of fun and time to set around and chat. I have been emailing companies to see if they are wanting to donate promotional items to our event. We have had some success. Here is some of the items I have managed to procure. I guess May has left me all stressed out so all I could think of was stress relievers. So I got some stress relievers to squeeze and bring down my blood pressure. Do you think I have enough?

Here is a few of what I have. There are more on the way.


Here is one of Tugger's....um....er...friend. Shortly after this picture was taken Tugger was so upset he bounced off the screen between the 2 kitties and was a hissing, spitting ball of fuzz. He got so worked up when I went to remove him form the doorway to lower stress levels and keep Tugger from going through the screen. Notice Copper peaking around the lower left corner. Poor thing....Tugger was so frustrated he couldn't tear into the intruder that he took his frustration out on Copper's head.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Hey I know someone that works for a company that might be able to donate something. Hmmmm, I know her very well. Let me know how many.

needlefingers said...

It's amazing that there are squishy packages coming to our house that aren't filled with yarn.