Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Last night to today.

Last night we had a guest. It was Jenny from Jenny form the blog. It was her birthday and we decided to have her over for a small party. Needles served up her delicious hamburgers and for the side we had a sample tray of mozzarella cheese sticks, stuffed jalapenos and sour cream and chives potato wedges. For dessert we had a Dairy Dee ice cream turtle pie. It was all very good and it was nice to see Jenny again. Needles presented her with a few gifts and we sat the evening long with the T.V. turned off. We did have family drop by and visit for abit while they were out for there evening bike ride. Yuri, Yin, Rudy and Brando stopped by for a brief visit. This morning I must have been half asleep because I got up and got myself ready for work and of to work I went.....Later while going to the rest room I noticed something odd. Why was the tag of my underwear in the front? I was amused, frightened then dismayed at the ignorance I posses. This is not the actions of a person with the IQ of 147. Am I going through live with my underwear on backwards? There is no way those tests can be correct. I think my cats are rubbing off on me. I am slipping down the slippery slope to nutsville. Some people ride the short bus. I think I am the one that missed it and is now running after it. Have a nice day everyone.

3 comments:

Rudy said...

Good to hear that you are human with that gargantuin cranium atop that slightly misshapen torso. He He Bye Bye Bubby Hoo is smarterest nou??

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Everyone is a little "backwards" now and then. ; )

FarmWife said...

Just be gald they weren't inside out as well...I've gone out in public with clothing inside out and backwards once or twice before...I blame sleep depravation!