Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Haunted House.


Paranormal Class 5 was a house haunt investigation. It was very neat to wander through the home and hear some of the stories and happenings that gave this once lovely but now unkempt home. You could tell the home was very nice at one time. The tile work around the fireplace was neat and the sculpted wood work on the interior and exterior of the home let you know that this home was built when there was pride in the skills of carpentry. Before the doors were opened I looked through the windows and my mind ran wild with visions of things flying around and full body apparitions floating up and saying BOO, but after we entered the home I was surprised that my feelings changed and the slightly ineasy feeling I had before I entered turned into giddiness. I was anxious to see the whole house, even the attic. Even when we turned out all the lights and I was in the attic by myself I felt very comfortable. I guess I had a preconception of what a haunted house would look and feel like but I was surprised. I just felt like a home. Here are some picture that was taken during the investigation. We were in the home from 8pm until almost 12:30ish. All I had to show for it was 2 possibly 3 "orb" (dust) photos and a EVP.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

Are you going to be on Ghost Hunters on SiFi? I love that show, but can never sleep after watching it. I'm such a dork!