Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Haunting Good Time.

The other day I received a phone call from my brother Rudy. He asked me if I wanted to Join him and Ed for a class on ghost hunting. At first I thought no I got other things I need to do, but after a "Come on it will be fun." I decided I would go. It's not every day that I get to spend time with my Bro. Our first class of 6 was last night, we learned about different kinds of haunts, different terminology and theories on why things are haunted. After the first hour the night started to drag abit but I suspect that the next few will get better. Some of the picture we saw last night was neat. The orbs don't really do anything for me but the supercharged orbs and full body apparitions were kind interesting to say the least. Ghost hunting equipment is the next section where we will get to play with cameras, digital recorders , Electro Magnetic Detectors and various other items. Our next class is Thursday night and I think it will be better than the first. We are hopeful to go to a actual haunted house sometime during upcoming classes. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

It tough to argue against the Come on it will be fun aint it.