Sunday, December 17, 2006

I DARE YOU!


As you may have read on Needles Blog about what we did yesterday. We managed to spend about OH......Let me see... 12 (twelve) hours working on Weffriddles. The best way to describe it is computer savvy meets code breaking means agonizing yet addictive torture. Kind like Blogger beta.......but blogger beta isn't as fun... We managed to get to batch 4 yesterday, that is until my brain turned to pudding and ran out of my ears. Yummy pudding. Anyway I don't feel as I have fully recovered from yesterday marathon riddle solving so if I can hold off the addiction for a few days and hit it fresh.
The picture above is Brain pudding. ;)

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

I suck at Weddlefizzle or whatever it's called. I can't get past puzzle 4 and I had to have help on the other 3. It's official, I'm a moron. What's the opposite of mensa?