Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I HATE BLOGGER BETA!


I WANT MY OLD LOGIN BACK!!!!!!!!


If I could I would change back to the old blogger. Get this. I log into my account and it asks me for my user name and password. I enter it. It asks for it again. I enter it again and then I am able to finally log in. Thats bad enough but when I comment on other peoples blog I type the word varification and the dumb thing just sets there like a turd. No....your comment has been posted or anything so I click on post comment again and it refreshes the comment page and gives me another word varification. SOOOOOoooo after commenting and not knowing if your comment actually went through or not, you find out that all of them went through and you commented the same thing half a dozen times. I have just about had it with them. I hope they get this idiotic things straightened up. Blogging seemed to be a kind of therapy to let me vent and unwind a bit but now it is getting frustrating and not fun. I am now on the fence as to continue or not......We will see how things go. Ramblin might just ramble on down the road.

6 comments:

Rudy said...

I hear ya brutha!!! It sucks haveing to log several times and I tried to comment on Write On yesterday and got tired of trying after about the 10th time.

FarmWife said...

Don't know why I need to log on every stinking time when I've checked the little "remember me" box...Curse you, Blogger!

Nan said...

Suffering right along with you...Came out of the shadows to tell you not to throw in the towel! Surely they'll get the kinks worked out soon.

Brando said...

I totally agree. I am having the worst time posting comments. I did not switch to the new system, and it won't let me comment half the time!

K_Dense73 said...

You can't fight city hall or blogger beta.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

The good news is that I think I am actually going to be able to post this comment.