Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shopping is DONE!

Well 99% done. We still have a few little items to pick up but otherwise we are pretty much done. The last couple days have been good mail days. I received my ornament and Ragged's compilation Xmas CD. We got home and started wrapping our new purchases so I popped in the CD and we are now on our 2ND time around. We now are daunted at getting the Xmas cards done and sent out. Needles is working on printing out labels so that I don't have to address each and every envelope. She is so smart. We are currently basking the light of the Xmas tree and sipping on coffee to relax just before we get to the cards.














Last night we went out to eat with Rudy, Brando, Yuri and Yin. We went to the Chinese place in Olney. After eating until my tongue pooked out we drove through the City Park with all of its lights. Of course no camera = no pictures. We then went to OP and sipped coffee until I think my metabolism got all Jacked up in order to burn off the Chinese. It was at this time that we parted ways and said goodbye to Rudy , Brando and the young ens as bed time was fast approaching. As for us we decided to drop in on Jenny from the Blog. We stood on her front porch and called her to let us in. We visited and laughed until it was time for us to leave and let her get back to homework. YUCK! Anyway so far it has been a nice weekend.

Pictured above is the Xmas tree in day light and Raggeds Xmas CD. Thanks Ragged.

3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Glad you got the CD! The tree is gorgeous.

Brando said...

UUUUmmmmmm Good coffee.

Rudy said...

It was fun going out to eat and stop by the coffee house. It was really good. I may have a new place to feed my addiction. Thanks for going with us.