Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Its beginning to look alot like Xmas. Rown Here!


Yep as the perv comments keep coming in I see that most of you have seen that I managed to get "it" up. Yes, Yes the kittys have smelled and nibbled "it" a few times but all in all "it" hasn't been knocked over......yet! A couple of "its" ornaments have been knocked off while I wasn't looking and was batted around the room but "it" has been a better experience than I expected. I figured I'd be putting the "it" back up every evening. Maybe sometimes twice a day, that sounds like a lot of work. I hope that "it" would make it through the rest of the month, standing erect , straight and proud. We have managed to put a few present under "it" but we need to buy a few more because they are hard to see them in the shadow of such a monstrosity. I know that just the presence of "it"makes me feel a little more festive. I think everyone needs one standing in their living room so that even the neighbors can see "it" from the street. Hell go crazy and throw a few light on the "it". Have a Merry Xmas everyone.
P.S. The picture above is of my Xmas balls. Don't laugh it is perfectly normal for one to hang lower than the other.

4 comments:

Brando said...

Nearly wet myself laughing!!!

Rudy said...

The sight of a neatly shorn "it" is quite breathtaking. Make sure you keep up the good work. OK...Thats what we are calling them now.....Ornaments. Hell Ive had mine decorated year long and didnt know it. Placing presents below "it" could be quit harmful and dangerous. Please do so with caution. Have a Merry Christmas. (Charlie Brown gang humming Hark The Harold Angels Sing)

Rudy said...

P.S... Nice Balls!!!

FarmWife said...

This is getting a little disturbing...no wait, a "little disturbing" was Rudy's comment on the last post. This is flat out WRONG!!!!