Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'm Seeing 20/20.


I have been going to the Optometrist the last 3 weeks for eye exam, glasses, and contacts. The first visit was an eye exam , fit for contacts and pick out frames. The second visit was a 1 week check on contacts followed by another pair of contacts and wait another week. Today I had went in for the final visit which consisted of dilation of eyes and ordering my new contacts. My total for new glasses, 4 boxes of contacts and a very thorough eye exam....with insurance $290.00. I am not sure if I am seeing a whole lot better but my wallet is a bit lighter. As some has lsited there Xmas talley, so here it goes.


Gun cabinet

2 wheeled furniture dolly

Motorcycle lighter

Star Wars ornament

Mug and saucer

Curious George stuffed animal

Candys and cookies

Gift cards (Borders, Appleby's, Bass Pro, Wal-Mart)

Camoflauge fleece blanket

Spice rack

Battery checker

2 geocoins

Money soap

Scratch off lottery tickets


Really I wasn't that good this year. I think Santa got his naughty and nice books mixed up.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Sounds like a GREAT Christmas!

Rudy said...

I agree you havent been that nice but I think he felt sorry for you. He he he Sounds like quite a haul. Arrrr! Where are ye gonna stash all yer booty? (Too much playing Pirates of the Carribean on Yuris DS lite)