Friday, January 19, 2007

AWWWWW CRAP!

Today I was at work. It was going great. It was a Friday and I was looking forward to the weekend. I then receive a phone call. The voice on the other end was familiar but I didn't recognize it right away. After a few words I then knew who it was....It was Rudy. He called me at work to inform me that gas was less than 2$ a gallon here. I unfortunately made the comment several months ago that we would never see gas less than 2$ a gallon again. I thought those days were long gone, like the Dodo bird or do I mean Doo Doo bird, anyway to continue on with my comment I said that if we ever saw gas prices below 2$ a gallon again I would Crap my pants. Today was the day so here is a picture to commemorate the occasion.

Remember I am a professional....DO NOT try this at home.

Classic football stance is the way we duz it round here.


Here is me again with a little Dodo in my pants. ENJOY Rudy and the King of Halloween.

3 comments:

Rudy said...

Im lovin every second of it. He he he he he he he hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo haw haw haw haw haw....Ooops. I have to go to the bathroom.

Rudy said...

Life is GOOOOD!!

K_Dense73 said...

You ain't nowhere near right.