Monday, January 08, 2007

Tacos and Trek Trek.


Today was a decent day but I was still ready to come home. When I arrived home after I put things away I reclined on the couch and I must have fell asleep because I had a dream Needles was home and getting ready to prepare supper. I awoke thinking that this happened in reality and decided to call my Mother. After I got off the phone I went into the kitchen to help Needles and she wasn't there. I looked at the clock and realized Needles wasn't home yet. Now that was a weird sensation. After Needles got home we prepared tacos and relaxed in the living room with Star Trek Enterprise in SCI-FI. This is the first time I have been able to watch this saga of Star Trek. I have to say that only 1 and a half episodes into it, I have to say...Not bad. I think I might have to check out the other episodes. Live long and prosper.

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Yo quiero Star Trek.

Rudy said...

Ill have a Chalupa Chequota with a side order of Curly Tribbles. I dont know any of the characters yet but I also was watching ST: Enterprise. Funny how we watch the same things at the same time its almost like we are brothers or something.