Saturday, January 06, 2007

Weekend review so far.


Today is Saturday and since Needles had to work I went to visit my brother, niece and nephew. I was fun wallering Yin and Yuri around and hearing them laugh. Rudy and I sipped coffee while watching wildlife animal rescue or something like that. It was a guinea pig, duck and turtle that helped other animals in need. Who thinks up this stuff and what are they smoking. I understand the idea of having talking animals but all reality goes out the window when they build a boat with a sail, wheels and marker caps sticking out he backside. The markers are apparently rockets that allow this sailboat with wheels to fly. If the things flies then why does it have a sail and wheels? I think the writers are taking the pot.
On another note. I met Needles after work and we went out to Applebys to use a gift card I received from Xmas. Needles had the brick chicken and I had the Applebys riblets, even though I had Trace Inn ribs last night. I am a bar-b-que freak. I think I would breath bar-b-que if I could. We are now home and relaxing and thankful that Needles don't have to work tomorrow.


PS. After a bit of research I found out they are called Wonder Pets. Lippylippyloooo.

4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Just ask Cynical: a guy can never have too much BBQ.

Brando said...

Lippy Lippy Loooo to you! Love Yin. My mommy typed this cause I am not allowed to touch the puter.

FarmWife said...

Ohhh....BBQ...maybe that will be my new pregnancy craving! Yummy!

Oh, and you have stumbled upon the favorite show of #1 Son! He is all about Wonder Pets..."What's gonna' work? Team work?" Even B.B. gets in on this one. His sounds like "Uh,Uh, Uh-Uh, team Wook" (like 'wookie' without the 'ie').

Rudy said...

I think wonder pets is best dipped in BBQ sauce.